Monday, November 9, 2009

So some things happened this weekend that were less than pleasant. I was the closest I've been to telling TfA to take a long walk off a short pier, and take their minions with them. But instead, I know the bigger person would calm themselves down, draw on the words of Col. 3:12-13*, and move on with their lives. So here I am moving on.

It was a decent weekend complete with a coffee house, book store, grading, tv watching, and doing the dishes I'd been putting off all week. We have half days tomorrow and Thursday and the day off on Wednesday. While most teachers are turning Wednesday into a "catch up day" for themselves. I've decided to make it a "I never get to..." day. I'm turning off my alarm clock, staying in my PJ's, knitting, reading for fun, writing for fun, and refusing to let things stress me out. Somedays you need just that. But in order to be prepared for that I have to make it through the rest of the day today, and tomorrow.

Also the Christmas break count down has begun. I'll be arriving in Grand Rapids in 40 days.

I literally can't wait.

Much Love-
Kim








* Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment