Thursday, October 29, 2009

I spent last night trying to make the cake pops that I've been seeing all over the internet, but I’m pretty sure that there was something wrong with the chocolate because it kept coming out all goopy instead of nice and smooth. So while I’d intended to make ghosts and skulls, these are still pretty hilarious.
alt text

Here’s looking at you kid!


Also, I scored very high on my first teacher evaluation done by the TCHS Principal. He said he was very impressed by my "ingenuity in lesson planning, enthusiasm for the subject area, and ability to manage THOSE students in a way that pushes them forward."

In the words of the volleyball team.... "BOO-YAH!"

1 comment:

  1. I love the eyeballs they are great. Time consumming to do??? They do look real, I can see why some of your students didn't want to eat them.
    Congrats on surviving the first marking period. Keep up the good work! Love ya <><

    ReplyDelete